New: Apel lansat în cadrul proiectului ERA-NET Cofund on Blue Bioeconomy - Unlocking the potential of aquatic bioresources (BlueBio)
Proiectul Blue Bioeconomy (BlueBio) își propune să obțină o bio-economie durabilă și competitivă în Europa. Scopul este acela de a genera cunoștințe pentru lanțurile valorice în domeniul bio-economiei și de a îmbunătăți transferul produselor și al serviciilor bazate pe biologie, de la cercetare, inovare și demonstrații, până la producție.
New: Artificial Intelligence and the Society of the Future - The Volkswagen Foundation
The initiative focuses on joint, integrative research approaches in the social sciences and the engineering sciences. Against the background of the current and emerging developments in the field of “Artificial Intelligence” the Foundation wishes to support projects dealing with the development of new perspectives and insights with a view to shaping the future of society as well as technology.
The aim is to enable novel project constellations and interdisciplinary cooperation in a scientific and socially highly topical area through a shift in thinking towards new perspectives and solutions.
Is it possible for someone based at a university or research institute abroad to apply for funding. There are two options: collaborating with an academic partner in Germany or continuing one’s research career in Germany (after PhD).
New: Apel deschis pentru depunerea propunerilor de proiecte in cadrul Programului AUF-RO
Obiectivele Programului AUF-RO includ:
• stimularea formării de echipe internaționale care să abordeze noi problematici în domenii inovative de cercetare;
• creșterea vizibilității cercetării din România prin publicații în reviste cu impact științific ridicat, brevete și comunicări la conferințe internaționale;
• antrenarea cercetătorilor doctoranzi sau postdoctorali în proiecte și formarea de specialiști în domenii de interes comun;
• implicarea instituțiilor din România în proiecte cu finanțare internațională;
• dezvoltarea de noi rețele internaționale de cercetare.
Conform MoU-ului încheiat între MEN și AUF, domeniile științifice de cooperare sunt următoarele:
1. Fizică și Ştiinţa materialelor (FSM)
2. Energie durabilă, Mediu şi Ecosisteme (EME)
3. Sănătate şi Biotehnologie (SB)
4. Matematică şi Informatică (MI)
5. Ştiinţe umane şi sociale (SUS)
New: Calls for proposals on organized crime (Firearms trafficking and Environmental crime)
The objective is to fund projects on the fight against trafficking in firearms, to facilitate joint initiatives and operational actions of EU countries associated with third partners, such as South East Europe and Middle East and North Africa (MENA) countries; improve expertise in the area of firearms trafficking, in particular by enhancing knowledge, detection, investigation and prosecution at EU level and with key third countries; promote best practices inter alia concerning the defragmentation of the relevant information and intelligence along the firearms trafficking routes to and from the EU; safeguard the EU licit market in the field of firearms trafficking; reduce diversion of firearms into criminal hands in the EU.
The objective is to boost the operational activities of the law enforcement via training of the competent authorities with regard to: fight against wildlife trafficking, forest crime and other forms of wildlife crime; fight against trafficking in illicit waste; and any other types of environmental crime.
- stimularea și intensificarea cercetării în domeniul tehnologiilor cuantice (QT) la nivel european prin crearea unui cadru pentru finanțarea proiectelor de colaborare transnaționale și, mai general, coordonarea programelor naționale și regionale pentru cercetare în acest domeniu;
- sprijinirea luării măsurilor suplimentare pe drumul spre deblocarea potențialului industrial larg recunoscut al QT, răspunzând la nevoile societății actuale și de care beneficiază publicul larg.
Termen limită pentru trimiterea pre-propunerilor: 18 februarie 2019, ora 17:00.
Apelul internațional de proiecte FLAG-ERA (JTC) 2019 sprijină proiectele de cercetare în sinergie cu cele două inițiative emblematice (FET Flagships), “Graphene” și „Human Brain Project”. Scopul acestui apel este de a extinde aria acestor inițiative cu noi cercetări, care să contribuie la îndeplinirea obiectivelor acestora în domeniile selectate.
Lista specifică de domenii de cercetare pentru "Graphene": 1. Synthesis and characterization of layered materials beyond graphene 2. Graphene and related materials (GRMs) for Quantum Technologies 3. Optimized GRM-based tunnel barriers for efficient spin injection and detection into graphene under operational conditions 4. Spin torque and layered-materials-based memory building block 5. Synthesis of monolayers of non-layered compounds 6. Bacterial degradation of GRMs 7. Osteoinductivity and immunisation capacity of GRMs 8. Soft graphene-based materials for tissue engineering 9. GRM-based large-area light emitters and arrays 10. Low temperature growth of layered semiconductors for flexible applications 11. Nanofluidics based on GRMs 12. CVD growth of graphene on insulators 13. Sensors based on GRMs and their heterostructures 14. Electronic radio-frequency devices and systems based on GRMs 15. Infrared photodetectors based on GRMs and their heterostructures 16. LIDAR based on GRMs for autonomous vehicles 17. Moore’s law continued through GRMs 18. GRM-based solar modules 19. Graphene-based cathode materials for Li-ion batteries
20. Re-usable templates for graphene production
Lista specifică de domenii de cercetare pentru "Human Brain Project":
1. Development and maturation of cognitive processes and multisensory integration at micro- and macro-scales 2. The role of neurotransmitter systems in human cognition 3. Subcortical structures: from cognition to action 4. The neuroscience of decision-making 5. Studies on biological deep learning and combined declarative and working memory 6. Disease modelling and simulation 7. Single cell RNA sequencing of human and mouse brain 8. Predictive neuroinformatics: A trans-species approach 9. Testing neuronal models at multiple scales 10. Automated construction and analysis of models of neurons and networks 11. Reconstruction of neuronal morphology from microscopic image data 12. Neuron data format standardization
Termen limită pentru trimiterea pre-propunerilor: 19 februarie 2019, ora 17:00.
New: Appel à projets: Montage de Formations Ouvertes et à Distance (FOAD) 2018-2019
L’Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) vise l’amélioration qualitative (en s’alignant aux standards internationaux) et quantitative des formations dans l’enseignement supérieur et l’employabilité des étudiants diplômés en favorisant l’innovation et le développement des usages des technologies dans le domaine de l’éducation à distance afin de mettre en place une offre francophone de qualité partout dans le monde, en établissant une plus grande synergie et une plus forte solidarité active avec les établissements d’enseignement supérieur partenaires.
Le dossier de candidature déposé doit comporter:
• une lettre d’engagement de l'établissement d'origine du projet;
• une lettre de l’enseignant porteur du projet expliquant sa motivation et ses
• le descriptif du(es) partenaire(s) éventuel(s) du projet;
• les accords de partenariat lorsqu’il existe plusieurs intervenants;
• le descriptif du projet avec ses finalités notamment professionnelles;
• une justification de l’employabilité́du diplôme proposé;
• les modalités pédagogiques et d’organisation du cursus relatifs à la formation (la
• les curriculum vitae de l'enseignant principal et de l'équipe pédagogique;
• une fiche précisant l’existence en présentiel du diplôme proposé;
• une charte de tutorat pour accompagner les étudiants;
• les modalités de rémunération des tuteurs des différentes formations;
• les modalités de délivrance des diplômes.
New: Projets structurants pour le développement du numérique dans l’espace universitaire francophone
L’un des enjeux majeurs de la construction de l’espace universitaire francophone est de susciter et de soutenir des projets collaboratifs structurants, nationaux et transnationaux, qui impliquent plusieurs acteurs, établissements ou institutions francophones, et qui auront un effet d’entraînement sur l’écosystème.
Les projets structurants du développement du numérique dans l’espace universitaire francophone sont caractérisés par leurs objectifs:
- de duplication sur d’autres sites universitaires,
- de partage des innovations pédagogiques dans les communautés d’enseignement,
- de mutualisation de ressources numériques,
- de construction de réseaux autour de partenariats internationaux - d’établissements universitaires ou d’institutions francophones,
- de partenariat avec des entreprises et des acteurs socio-économiques.
BRIDGE Proof of Concept projects support young researchers who aim to develop an application or service based on their own research findings. These projects may feature any type of innovation or research field.
Applicants must fit into any of the following two categories:
a. bachelor’s or master’s degree (within 4 years after the last degree); the degree must be recognized by the host institution;
b. doctoral students within 6 months prior to graduation where the decisive date is the date of the thesis defence; postdoctoral researchers within 4 years after obtaining their doctoral degree where the decisive date is the date of the thesis defence.
BRIDGE Proof of Concept grants cover your salary and any costs that are directly linked to the execution of your project (max. CHF 130,000 per year). It provides funding for your project for a twelve-month period (it may be extended once for a maximum of six months).
This year, the CHIST-ERA (European coordinated research on long-term ICT and ICT-based scientific challenges) funding scheme is supporting the following two subject areas:
- Analog Computing for Artificial Intelligence;
- Smart Distribution of Computing in Dynamic Networks.
Within the scope of CHIST-ERA, international consortia can submit applications that include researchers from at least three of the following countries: Austria, Belgium (Wallonia-Brussels), Bulgaria, Canada (Québec), Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
A two-step submission process applies. Applicants are invited to submit a pre-proposal and, if selected in the first step, to submit a full proposal. The submission deadline for the full proposal will be communicated together with the outcome of the first step. At both stages of the application, the coordinator prepares a joint proposal (pre-proposal or full proposal) for the whole consortium, using the template available below as attachment. The form is submitted using the Electronic Submission System (ESS), along with a financial table following the template also available below and administrative project data entered directly in the ESS.
New: Oferta de burse DAAD pentru anul universitar 2019-2020
Serviciul German de Schimb Academic (DAAD) scoate și în acest an la concurs burse în Germania pentru studenți, absolvenți, doctoranzi și cadre didactice din cadrul instituțiilor de învățământ superior și cercetare din România.
Sunt finanțate cursuri de limbă, cursuri de limbaj de specialitate și civilizație germană, programe de masterat și stagii de cercetare.DAAD finanțează și programe desfășurate în limba germană sau în limba engleză.
New: Calls for proposals on Counter-Terrorism - Internal Security Fund Police
Topic: ISFP-2018-AG-CT-PROTECT: Protection (Open)
The objective is to support projects aiming at:
- Improving the protection of public spaces and other soft targets in line with the EU Action Plan to improve the protection of public spaces;
- Improving protection against CBRN attacks in line with the Action Plan to enhance preparedness against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear security risks;
- Enhancing the capacity of Member States' authorities and other stakeholders to implement the Regulation 98/2013, incl;
- Addressing CBRN-E as well as emerging threats to critical infrastructure and public spaces. Deadline: 16 January 2019 http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/isfp/topics/isfp-2018-ag-ct-protect.html
Topic: ISFP-2018-AG-CT-TERFIN: Counter-Terrorism financing (Forthcoming)
The objectives are:
- To make sure that the efforts of private entities and competent authorities are adapted to the new modus operandi of terrorist groups, as for example addressing financial mouvements related to “low cost” terrorism phenomena which are hard to detect.
- To reinforce the action of private entities and public authorities to prevent and pursue terrorism financing by increasing the understanding of the phenomenon and by use of best practice and/or new tools. For example: development of typologies, joint work to address new trends in terrorism financing, enable law enforcement to provide feedback on information provided by the private sector to improve quality of reporting, sharing police information with private sector entities to assist ongoing investigations. Deadline: 19 February 2019
Topic: ISFP-2018-AG-CT-RAD: Radicalisation (Forthcoming)
The objective is to develop effective responses and tools to prevent and counter all forms of radicalisation in priority areas such as children and youth, community engagement, local dimension and multi-agency approach and prisons with a focus on mapping, analysis, exchanges and evaluation of existing approaches as well as developing methodologies and approaches with a high degree of transferability. Expected results: improved capability of relevant stakeholders to identify and address radicalisation leading to violent extremism and terrorism. Deadline: 19 March 2019 http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/isfp/topics/isfp-2018-ag-ct-rad.html
New: Appel à projets de recherche conjoints dans le cadre du partenariat conclu entre l’AUF et le Ministère de la Recherche et de l’Innovation de Roumanie
Le présent appel s’adresse à des consortiums multilatéraux comprenant des centres de recherche roumains, des établissements membres de l’AUF ECO, ainsi que des partenaires provenant d’autres régions de l’AUF. La sélection des projets tiendra compte de leur qualité scientifique, mais aussi de leur contribution à l’intégration des établissements roumains dans l’Espace européen de la recherche, de l’implication des jeunes chercheurs francophones et de la possibilité de synergie avec d’autres programmes de recherche et de mobilité scientifique.
Domaines scientifiques éligibles:
- Physique et Sciences des Matériaux;
- Énergie durable, Environnement et Écosystèmes;
- Santé et Biotechnologie;
- Mathématiques et Informatique;
- Sciences humaines et sociales. Date limite: le 29 novembre 2018.
Plus de détails: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-a-projets-de-recherche-conjoints-auf-ifa-roumanie/
New: Design and management of networking and capacity building activities for European Heritage Label sites
The action under this call for proposals should contribute to the general objectives of the European Heritage Label action of "strengthening European Citizens' sense of belonging to the Union, in particular that of young people, based on shared values and elements of European history and cultural heritage, as well as an appreciation of national and regional diversity; and strengthening intercultural dialogue".
The purpose of this call is to select a coordinator (a single legal entity or consortium of organisations) to launch activities of networking, capacity building and exchange of best practices among the EHL sites, and communication and promotions activities for the action, thereby contributing to the following objectives:
- Promote networking for the EHL sites;
- Encourage the sites to develop joint projects such as youth exchanges and volunteering, staff mobility, joint curatorial work, etc;
- Increase the capacity of the sites to act at international level, through training of site managers and exchange of staff among EHL sites;
- Support the development of joint educational programmes and joint marketing and tourism products.
- Improve the visibility of the EU action and of the EHL sites.
Who can apply?
Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Corporations, Federations Unions, Administrations States, Development NGOs, SMEs, Universities, Non-profit organisations, International Organisation.
Public Management, Local development, Education - Training, Citizenship, Youth, Tourism.
The Innovative Training Networks (ITN) aim to train a new generation of creative, entrepreneurial and innovative early-stage researchers, able to face current and future challenges and to convert knowledge and ideas into products and services for economic and social benefit.
ITN will raise excellence and structure research and doctoral training in Europe, extending the traditional academic research training setting, incorporating elements of Open Science and equipping researchers with the right combination of research-related and transferable competences. It will provide enhanced career perspectives in both the academic and non-academic sectors through international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral mobility combined with an innovation-oriented mind-set.
Objective: Facilitate trans-national co-operation between European and national initiatives and programmes in support of researchers at risk, with a view to identifying and sharing good practices and raising the general standard of support to applicants, taking into account the diversity of actors.
Scope: Funding will be given to a consortium of organisations with experiences in supporting researchers at risk and knowledge of related European and national R&I funding programmes. “Researchers at risk” refers to researchers who are either at risk in their origin countries (due to discrimination, persecution, suffering and/or violence), or are seeking refuge out of these reasons or have recently found refuge in Europe.
The following activities should inter alia be env
isaged in order to address the goals:
Explore available national and European R&I programmes for researchers at risk and produce targeted guidance materials,
Training and guidance for the application process for the MSCA and other relevant support programmes,
Support for career development for researchers at risk, in the academic and non-academic sector,
Awareness-raising about funding and support opportunities among stakeholders in Europe through workshops and training seminars,
Examine or run test-cases of supporting the integration of researchers at risk in relation to their individual academic backgrounds and their professional careers.
New: JUST-2018-AG-DRUGS: Supporting Initiatives in the Field of Drugs Policy
Project applications submitted under the Topic must address at least one of the following priorities:
- to support activities in the area of epidemiology of use of new psychoactive substances, including potent synthetic opioids, as well as activities related to emerging drug problems including the online trade of drugs;
- to support the civil society organisations by reinforcing their (i) advocacy function, (ii) capacity to make a difference at the local level, (iii) best practice sharing methods;
- to support key stakeholders by expanding their knowledge and skills in the context of implementing minimum quality standards in drug demand reduction, particularly in the area of social integration;
- to promote practical application of drug-related research, and, in particular, addiction research with a view of addressing current challenges and new threats.
This call will fund activities on:
• data collection, surveys and research activities;
• training activities;
• mutual learning, network development, identification and exchange of good practices, cooperation;
New: Grants for joint actions with member states to support access to alternative dispute resolution mechanisms for consumers
The aim of the call is to facilitate the access of consumers to alternative dispute resolution schemes compliant with Directive 2013/11/EU9 including through measures for vulnerable consumers, developing the networking of national alternative dispute resolution entities, promoting monitoring activities on the functioning and the effectiveness of dispute resolution mechanisms.
New: 'Mixed Methods' in the Humanities? (The Volkswagen Foundation)
The aim of this funding scheme is to explore how such new procedures of digital humanities can be combined with "qualitative-hermeneutical" approaches, and to evaluate potential for "added value". The call addresses projects that reach beyond mere collaboration on a specific research question and explore the interface between the two procedures on a theoretical-methodological level.
The call comprises two funding lines: The first one addresses collaborative "hybrid projects" (closed call). The second offers support for workshops and small-scale summer schools. Funding line 2 is open to all researchers in the historical hermeneutical humanities. Funding may also be made available to fill the gender gap and support the training of female researchers in digital technology. Applications for the funding of workshops and summer schools may be submitted at any time. The review process is carried out in written form. The budget may include travel and accommodation expenses, as well as (reasonable) costs of personnel required for the preparation and implementation of workshops.
Research institutions outside Germany may also be eligible for funding. Such applications must include specific details of a substantial cooperation with academics in Germany.
New: Challenges for Europe (The Volkswagen Foundation)
The call targets scholars in the humanities, social and cultural sciences. Funding can be provided for the constitution of European research groups comprising up to five principal investigators (PIs) from at least three different European countries. The main applicant needs to come from one of the three countries represented by the foundations, i. e. Denmark, Germany, or Italy. A collaboration with researchers from Southern and Eastern Europe is particularly desirable. The scientific qualification of young scholars has to be a central element of each research project.
New: Artificial Intelligence and the Society of the Future (The Volkswagen Foundation)
The funding initiative addresses postdoctoral researchers and professors of all career levels in the social and engineering sciences prepared to devote themselves to interdisciplinary, integrative research networks and, by way of an innovative approach, to the challenges arising from the impact of artificial intelligence on society. The integration of different disciplines of the humanities is possible. In addition to substantial, longer-term project funding, it is also possible to fund upfront an optional one-year planning grant.
The application consortium must have expertise in engineering, social sciences and / or humanities. The full proposal must be submitted by an institution in Germany, the participation of researchers from abroad is welcome. The Foundation covers all project-related costs; however, general overheads cannot be granted. The Foundation can only grant funding to academic institutions.
Transnational actions for integration of third-country nationals in the EU member states and supporting legal migration
Call summary and aims:
The European Union’s objective to constitute an area of freedom, security and justice should be achieved, inter alia, through common measures framing a policy on asylum and immigration, based on solidarity between Member States, which is fair towards third countries and their nationals.
In order to contribute to the development of the common Union policy on asylum and immigration and to the strengthening of the area of freedom, security and justice in the light of the application of the principles of solidarity and responsibility-sharing between the Member States and cooperation with third countries, the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) was set up. It aims at supporting actions to contribute to the efficient management of migration flows and the implementation, strengthening and development of a common Union approach to asylum and immigration.
5 topics fot this call:
- Engagement of diaspora communities on awareness raising;
- Care for migrant minors, including unaccompanied minors;
- Support to victims of trafficking in human beings;
Premierea rezultatelor cercetării - Articole publicate în anul 2018
Competiţia se adresează cercetătorilor afiliați unor instituții din România, autori de articole științifice publicate în reviste indexate de Clarivate Analytics în Science Citation Index Expanded („Science”), Social Sciences Citation Index („Social Sciences”) sau Arts & Humanities Citation Index („Arts & Humanities”).
Cererile de premiere se depun prin intermediul platformei on-line www.uefiscdi-direct.ro, nefiind necesară depunerea și în format tipărit.
EIC Horizon Prize for 'European Low-Cost Space Launch'
The challenge is to develop a European technologically non-dependent solution for launching light satellites.
An established service for regular launches dedicated to small satellites will contribute to achieve the following goals:
- internal market growth in the manufacturing sector of small launchers and satellites and the downstream services sector;
- European leading position in export markets globally in the field of light satellites and small launchers;
- space-enabled seamless solutions for European citizens thanks to operational light satellites and small launchers.
The contest is open to all legal entities (i.e. natural or legal persons, including international organisations) or groups of legal entities established in an EU Member State or in a country associated to Horizon 2020. The prize relates to the development of European critical space infrastructure, which is of strategic importance and security-critical for the Union and its Member States.
The prize will be awarded, after closure of the contest, to the contestant(s) who in the opinion of the jury demonstrates a solution that best meets the following cumulative criteria:
- Technical implementation;
- Service sustainability.
Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) ERA-NET Cofund
Proposals should coordinate and pool the necessary financial resources from the participating national (or regional) research programmes in the FET domain by implementing a joint transnational call for proposals resulting in grants to third parties with EU co-funding, possibly followed by further transnational calls for proposals without EU co-funding. The action may also organise additional joint activities in the FET domain between the participating funding agencies.
Two activities are mandatory:
- Identifying future and emerging technologies where transnational cooperation and community structuration is needed, in complementarity and synergy with FET;
- Developing strategic agendas for these topics and accompanying the structuration of the related communities through workshops and transversal activities.
EIC Horizon Prize for 'Blockchains for Social Good'
The challenge is to develop scalable, efficient and high-impact decentralized solutions to social innovation challenges leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology (DLTs), such as the one used in blockchains.
Social application areas in which decentralized solutions based on DLTs have shown clear benefits over conventional centralised platform solutions include, but are not limited to:
- demonstrating the origin of raw materials or products and supporting fair trade and the fair monetization of labour;
- allowing for a greater visibility of public spending and a greater transparency of administrative and production processes;
- participation in democratic decision-making by enabling accountability, rewarding participation and/or anonymity;
- enabling the development of decentralized social networks or clouds, or of decentralized platforms for the collaborative economy;
- managing property, land registry or other public records;
- contributing to financial inclusion.
This challenge is targeted at a wide range of actors: individuals, social entrepreneurs, civil society organisations, research centres from technological and social disciplines, creative industries, students, hackers, start-ups, and SMEs.
Scopul competiţiei: Creşterea impactului şi vizibilităţii internaţionale a cercetării – dezvoltării - inovării româneşti prin recunoaşterea şi recompensarea rezultatelor semnificative protejate prin brevete de invenție.
EIC Horizon Prize for 'Fuel from the Sun: Artificial Photosynthesis'
For the purpose of this prize, artificial photosynthesis is understood to be a process that aims at mimicking the physical chemistry of natural photosynthesis by absorbing solar energy in the form of photons. The solution is required to use this energy to generate fuel molecules through a synthetic system to be delivered as a single integrated device that utilises either biomimetic, nanotechnology, synthetic biology or a combination of these systems.
Meeting the challenge will stimulate innovation and focus research and development towards energy applications in a new energy technology through increased public and commercial interest. Moreover, it will accelerate the development of new innovative energy conversion systems using solar light and natural elements to produce renewable fuels to be used in industry, housing and transport. Deadline: 03 February 2021 http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/sunfuel-eicprize-2021.html
EIC Horizon Prize for 'Affordable High-Tech for Humanitarian Aid
The challenge consists of developing innovative solutions for the delivery of humanitarian aid based on frugal application of advanced technologies.
Expected Impact: More cost-effective, more sustainable and higher-quality innovative solutions, leading to an optimised use of humanitarian funding and an enhanced response to urgent needs in a humanitarian aid settings, notably for those in a most vulnerable situation, in areas such as shelter, water and sanitation, energy, heating or cooling, food, hygiene and medical care. Deadline: 15 January 2020 http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/topics/humanitarianaid-eicprize-2020.html
Horizon Prize for Social Innovation in Europe
The social innovation Horizon prize will pull together society's resources from different spheres including the public, private and social economy to deliver new solutions to the challenge of Aging Population. The aim is to spur interest and citizen's engagement, incite new collaborations, incentivize behavioural change towards a particular issue, attract new dynamic innovators to the area, mobilise additional private investment for innovation, generate social solutions and encourage a European social innovation "doers" community, while creating jobs and opening markets in new areas and create new social value, relationships and collaborations. Deadline: 28 February 2019 https://goo.gl/Pk9bBS